BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Prices are per person, inclusive of ticket entrance, access to all workshops, all meals and accommodation. There will be no trade on the festival, you will have FREE access to everything.
- 4 days accommodation (choose below)
- All workshops, guided by internationally known trainers
- All night events: concerts, ecstatic dance, ceremonies, rituals, etc.
- 4 days of local, vegetarian, organic food prepared by an international team of cooks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks)
ROOM INSIDE THE DOMAINS DEPENDENCIES
If you have a preference for sharing the room with someone, please specify it on the registration form.
THE 4-BED ROOM INCLUDES:
- Sheets, towels
- A bathroom
ONSITE CAMPING IN YOUR TENT
A vast space next to the castle and the forest to plant your tent and enjoy nature during the festival.
The camping includes:
- Accommodation for camping
- Shower, toilets
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
- Registration desk will be open from 3 p.m. onwards on 18th August 2019
- Our team will welcome you and help you with the accommodation
- Dinner will be served at 7 p.m.
- The Official Opening Ceremony will start after dinner
- The Festival will end on 22th August after the morning closing ceremony
what to bring?
- A sarong/pareo
- Clothing that makes you feel beautiful
- A zafu (meditation pillow) if you have one
TO ENJOY THE SITE:
- Warm clothes for the night
- Refillable water bottle
- Thermo (we will have a permanent TEA STAND for your use)
- There will be times and spaces to express yourself. If you want to share your talents, bring your instruments and props and get ready to perform!
- Feel free to bring what you like (massage oil, massage sheets, art material…)