Terms and Conditions
- I do not have any physical or mental illness which could interfere with my participation in the activities of the festival.
- I am aware that I am not allowed to take ANY kind of drugs or any alcohol in the premises of the Festival.
- By sending this form I remove any responsibility from the organisation for any physical or emotional incident which may occur to myself during the Festival.
- I understand that my bedroom/living room preference will be taken into consideration, but that beds within apartments are allocated on a first comes, first served basis.
- I agree not to take ANY pictures of film during the workshops and meditations without prior written agreement from the organization.
- I am aware that during the festival there will be pictures taken and video recorded, only in certain activities and always with the option of joining in or not, and only for internal use and promotion of future festivals.
- No Refund except in medical emergencies. You may transfer your ticket to another person.
- The Organization of the Festival reserves the right to change the program, the list of Teachers, and Musicians invited without prior notice, according to possible external circumstances beyond our control. Under no circumstance can any change to the above-mentioned elements lead to any compensation from the Festival.
For any question, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org